CGTTCE Syllabus 2017, JSSC TGT Exam Pattern @jssc.in, Jharkhand TGT Teacher Exam Syllabus, JSSC TGT Exam Pattern 2017, CGTTCE Exam Pattern 2017
CGTTCE Syllabus 2017
CGTTCE Syllabus 2017 will be downloaded from the official website of JSSC in PDF format. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently announced a recruitment notification for the 17572 TGT Teacher posts. Candidates who are applied for the JSSC CGTTCE Recruitment 2017 are need to preparation for the written test. Candidates can download the JSSC TGT Exam Syllabus from the official website. Candidates can better exam preparation with the JSSC TGT Teacher Syllabus 2017. Candidates who have applied for the Jharkhand SSC Combined Graduate Training Teacher Exam can get the Jharkhand SSC CGTTCE Syllabus here. Aspirants can also download the JSSC Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern for the CGTT Exam from the official website.
JSSC TGT Exam Pattern 2017
The Jharkhand SSC Combined Graduate Training Teacher Competitive Exam pattern & Syllabus is available on the official website. We have provided the Complete JSSC TGT Teacher Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here. To participate in the JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment Exam; candidates need to make a proper preparation plan. For this Purpose, we have given the Complete JSSC CGTTCE Exam Syllabus. To qualify in the JSSC Graduate Training Teacher Exam, you must download the Syllabus and start your Exam Preparation as early as possible. In the written exam, syllabus plays a crucial role in the examination. So download the JSSC TGT Syllabus and make your Preparation easy.
JSSC CGTTCE Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2017
- Name of Authority: – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Job Type:- State Government Jobs
- Name of Posts: – TGT Teacher
- No of Posts: – 17572 Posts
- Mode to Application: – Online
- Online Application Form Start On: – 06 Feb 2017
- Online Application Form Closed On: – 31st March 2017
- Job Location: – Jharkhand
- Category:- Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Official Link: – cgttce.online-ap1.com
CGTTCE 2017 Exam Syllabus
All the candidates must to check the JSSC TGT Teacher Exam pattern before starting their exam preparation. Candidates will be got the Jharkhand SSC CGTTCE Teacher Exam Pattern from the official website. We are provided the Jharkhand SSC CGTTCE Exam Pattern here on this page. Candidates need to check all the information given below.
JSSC CGTTCE Prelims Exam (Paper I) Pattern 2017
- Jharkhand SSC TGT Prelims Exam is for 200 Marks.
- The total number of questions in Prelims Exam are 200.
- Topics Covered under Prelims Syllabus are GK & Hindi.
- For each wrong answer 0.33 marks will be deducted.
JSSC TGT Teacher Mains Exam Pattern 2017
- JSSC TGT Main Examination is for 300 Marks.
- The total number of questions in Mains Exam are 150.
- Each question carries 2 marks
- For each wrong answer 0.66 marks will be deducted.
- In this paper the questions are asked from the specialized subjects.
|Police Jobs||Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
JSSC CGTTCE Teacher Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper I||General Knowledge||100||100||3 Hrs|
|2||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||3 Hrs|
JSSC TGT Teacher Prelims Syllabus 2017
TGT Teacher Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Events – National & International.
- Geography – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- History – India & Himachal Pradesh.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology
- General Polity.
- Economy – India.
- Socio – Economic Development.
JSSC TGT Syllabus For General Hindi Syllabus
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Usage of Words.
JSSC TGT Mains Exam Syllabus 2017
You can check the check the Subject Names and download the JSSC Graduate Training Teacher Syllabus PDF from the direct link given below.
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical & Health Education
- Arabic Language & Literatures
- Agricultural Science
Exam preparation Tips
- Time management is very important in exam time so give the time every subject equally.
- In Study time you need to 15 minutes break after 2 hours study for refreshment
- Students need to regular study to get good result.
- Students need to prepared for every subject
- Best way to get good percentage and marks that go for hardly preparation with full dedication.
- Revision is very important so revise every subject and topics come to an end.