ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018, Apprentices Posts Application Form, ONGC Vacancy 2018, ONGC Recruitment 2018, ONGC Recruitment, ONGC Vacancy 2018
ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recently announced a recruitment notification regards ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 for 119 vacancies for the post of Apprentice in different trades. The Job Seekers who are interested in Central government jobs can apply for the ONGC Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply for the ONGC Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are eligible and interested in ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2018 can apply online through the official portal. We are provided the details of ONGC Recruitment such as application form, eligibility criteria, registration process and other details here. You can check full details given below.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification
Eligible candidates have to apply for the ONGC apprentice recruitment 2018 before closing date. Starting date of ONGC Apprentice Application form is 22nd February 2017 and closing date of online apply is 7th March 2017. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before apply for the ONGC Apprentice Bharti 2018. Candidates should have qualification as 12th Pass with ITI in relevant trade. Applicants must have an age between 14 to 21 years. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the reservation rules of Government of India. Aspirants can fill up the application form and send it with required documents to the official address by post.
www.ongcindia.com (Ahmedabad) Recruitment 2018 Apply online
- Name of the Organization:- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Job Type:- Central Government Job
- Name of the posts:- Apprentice
- Total Number of Post:- 119
- Job Location:- Ahmedabad
- Mode of Application:- Online
- Category:- Recruitment
- Official Website:- www.ongcindia.com
|Police Jobs||Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 Apprentices Eligibility criteria
- Applicants must have passed 10th / 12th Class and trade certificate in relevant trade.
- Minimum Age limit:- 14 years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 21 years
- Age relaxation is applicable according to Government Rules.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic
- Prescribed qualifications as applicable to the respective trade.
Documents list is to be submitted by the aspirants with the application form:-
- 5 Passport photos
- 10th class/SSC/Matriculation Mark sheet.
- ITI Certificate & Marksheet, if applicable.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Cast (SC/ST/OBC) Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of Physical disability, if applicable.
- Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Aadhar Card (Compulsory).
- Starting Date to apply online:- 22nd February 2017
- End date to apply online:- 7th March 2017
- Date of Admit card issued:- Within 15 days before the exam date
- Date of Written Test:- Notified Soon
How to apply ONGC Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- First of all candidates need to open the official website of ONGC
- Then open the registration page
- Create the registration ID
- Candidates need to download the application format
- Fill up the Application form with the required details
- Attached the relevant self-attested documents
- Send the application form on the Postal Address.
General Manager (HR)-Head HR/ER,
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Ahmedabad Asset, Avani Bhavan, Chandkheda,
Ahmedabad (Gujarat) -380005